Stephenie Yeh is a Senior Associate with the Firm’s New York City office. She concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning and trust and estate administration. Ms. Yeh counsels clients on a wide range of matters including estate tax planning, Medicaid planning, and Special Needs planning. She has extensive experience preparing Wills and special purpose trusts such as qualified personal residence trusts, life insurance trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, qualified domestic trusts, credit shelter trusts, supplemental needs trusts, and medicaid trusts.
Ms. Yeh also handles the probate and administration of trusts and estates in Surrogate’s Court. She represents beneficiaries and fiduciaries in contested litigation involving compulsory accountings, construction proceedings, and the removal of fiduciaries.
Ms. Yeh has presented on estate planning, estate and trust administration, and elder law issues to the community and to her colleagues. She was recently named to the Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list in 2018. Ms. Yeh is conversant in Cantonese and Mandarin.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Trusts & Estates Section
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Elder Law Section
- New York County Bar Association, Member, Estates, Trusts and Surrogate Court Practice
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- Asian American Bar Association of New York, Member
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- Hawaii State Bar